Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 230 yards 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions.2. Tom Brady will throw for 305 yards and 3 touchdowns.
3. Matt Forte will have 95 total yards of offense.
4. Dion Lewis will have 90 total yards of offense.
5. Darrelle Revis will give up 6 catches for 80 yards to a variety of New England targets.6. Brandon Marshall will have 80 yards receiving and a touchdown.
7. Quincy Enunwa will have 70 yards receiving and a touchdown.
8. Julian Edelman will have 5 catches for 65 yards and a touchdown.
9. Martellus Bennett will have 4 catches for 50 yards and a touchdown.10. Leonard Williams will have a sack. Mo Wilkerson will no show again.
11. LaGarrette Blount will have less than 40 yards rushing.
12. The Jets will lose and not cover, falling to New England 30-17 and to 3-8 overall. Bryce Petty will start the following week vs. the Colts.
Season Record, Against Spread: 4-6
Season Record, W/L: 5-5
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com