The 9-5 New York Jets host the 12-2 New England Patriots at MetLife Stadium this Sunday. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
We are giving away a NRG #FanEnergy Jets Gear Pack today, which comes with a Nick Mangold jersey AND a signed Antonio Cromartie jersey. Here is how you can win:
- Tweet me a screenshot of you on the NRG Jets microsite with the hashtag #FanEnergy
- Leave your score prediction in the comment section below.
- Include your comment name in your tweet from step 1
- Check back tomorrow morning before kickoff, when we will announce the winners on Twitter, who will be picked at random.
Good luck and on to the predictions!
1. Tom Brady will throw for 290 yards with 2 touchdowns.
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 260 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 turnover.
3. Rob Gronkowski will finish with 5 receptions for 80 yards and a touchdown.4. Brandon Marshall will have 6 receptions for 67 yards and a touchdown.
5. Eric Decker will add in 80 yards receiving and a touchdown of his own.
6. James White will have 100 total yards of offense and a touchdown.
7. Muhammad Wilkerson and Leonard Williams will each have a sack.8. Chandler Jones will have 1.5 sacks.
9. The Jets special teams will force a turnover.
10. Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell will combine for 150 yards of offense and a touchdown.
11. Brandon LaFell will have 4 receptions and 2 drops.
12. The Jets will cover as 3 point underdogs and edge out the New England Patriots for a 28-27 victory.
Against The Spread: 9-4-1
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com