The 7-5 New York Jets stay at MetLife Stadium this Sunday to take on the 3-9 Tennessee Titans. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
Leave your prediction in the comment section and subscribe to our Podcast on I-Tunes to be eligible for a signed Antonio Cromartie jersey from NRG Energy! We will announce the winner tonight on Twitter…
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 245 yards with 2 touchdowns and one turnover.
2. Marcus Mariota will rush for 30 yards, throw for 210 yards, have one touchdown and two turnovers.
3. Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell will combine for 175 yards of offense and two touchdowns.
4. Eric Decker will have 80 yards receiving and a touchdown.5. Brandon Marshall will have 95 yards receiving.
6. Delanie Walker will lead the Titans with 75 yards receiving.
7. Muhammad Wilkerson will get his 10th sack of the season.
8. The Titans running backs will combine for less than 50 yards rushing.9. Dorial Green Beckham will have 50 yards receiving.
10. Devin Smith and Quincy Enunwa will combine for 5 catches.
11. Darrelle Revis will have an interception in his return to the field.
12. The Jets will win and cover the 7 point spread with a 28-13 victory. Bonus picks: The Eagles will beat the Bills, the Patriots will beat the Texans, the Bengals will beat the Steelers and the Chiefs will beat the Chargers.
Against The Spread: 8-4
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com