The 6-5 New York Jets go “on the road” to MetLife Stadium this Sunday against the 5-6 New York Giants. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
1. Eli Manning will throw for 325 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 turnovers.2. Ryan FItzpatrick will throw for 260 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 turnover.
3. The Giants will rush for less than 55 yards as a team.
4. Chris Ivory will finish with 95 total yards and a touchdown.
5. Odell Beckham Jr will have 105 yards receiving and a touchdown.6. Eric Decker will score a touchdown and finish with at least 6 catches.
7. Muhammad Wilkerson and Lorenzo Mauldin will each have one sack.
8. Jason Pierre-Paul will get his first sack of the season.
9. Antonio Cromartie will return a kick past the 40 yard line.10. Will Tye and Shane Vereen will combine for 95 yards receiving.
11. Devin Smith will have over 35 yards receiving.
12. The Jets will win thanks to a late turnover, in a tight, high scoring one possession game: 30-28, covering the 1.5 spread.
Against The Spread: 7-4
Photo Credit: The Bleacher Report