The 4-3 New York Jets head back to MetLife Stadium after two straight road games to face the 2-5 Jacksonville Jaguars. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
On to the predictions…
1. Stevan Ridley will get 6-8 carries.
2. The Jets will force at least two turnovers.
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 210 yards, one touchdown and have one turnover.
4. Eric Decker and Brandon Marshall will combine for 140 yards receiving and a touchdown.5. TJ Yeldon will have less than 75 yards of total offense.
6. Blake Bortles will throw for 245 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception.
7. Lorenzo Mauldin will get his first NFL sack.
8. Muhammad Wilkerson will grab his 6th and 7th sack of the season.9. Chris Ivory will rush for 90 yards and a touchdown.
10. Allen Robinson will finish with 50 yards and no catches over 15 yards.
11. Allen Hurns will finish with 95 yards and a touchdown.
12. I’m probably stupid for picking the Jets after what happened last weekend but I’m taking them to win and cover in a similar game to what we saw against Cleveland and Washington this season. I’ll go with a 27-13 final.
Against The Spread: 5-2