The 5-5 New York Jets host the 4-6 Miami Dolphins at MetLife Stadium this Sunday. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
1. Eric Decker will have at least 65 yards receiving and his 8th touchdown of the season.2. Bilal Powell will have 55 all purpose yards on offense.
3. Jarvis Landry will have 75 yards receiving and one big punt return.
4. Lamar Miller will have 85 all purpose yards on offense.
5. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 210 yards with 1 touchdown and 1 interception.6. Ryan Tannehill will throw for 245 yards with 1 touchdown and 1 turnover.
7. Both Tannehill and Fitzpatrick will rush for over 25 yards.
8. Lorenzo Mauldin will have his 3rd sack of the season.
9. Ndamukong Suh will have 1.5 sacks.10. Chris Ivory will score a touchdown and finish with 80 total yards of offense.
11. Devin Smith will play over 25 snaps, no matter how much you hate it, and will catch a pass or two.
12. It truly feels stupid to pick the Jets to win a football game right now but the Dolphins are bad, just like the Jets. I’ll say with limited to no confidence that they win and cover the 3.5 spread 20-16.
Against The Spread: 6-4
Photo Credit: Rant Sports