The 5-4 New York Jets travel to Houston to take on the 4-5 Texans. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
We are also giving away a NRG Energy #FanEnergy Gear Pack today. Here is how you can win:
- Tweet a screen shot to @TurnOnTheJets of you on the NRG Energy microsite, include the hashtag #FanEnergy in the tweet.
- Leave your prediction for Sunday’s game in the comment section of this article.
- Include your username from your comment on the tweet outlined in step 1. (So the tweet should include a screenshot, #FanEnergy and a username).
- The first 20 people who submit will be eligible to answer a trivia question on Jets vs. Texans history
- First person who gets the question right…wins!
*You must be following Turn On The Jets on Twitter and Facebook to be eligibleOn to the predictions…
1. Houston will have less than 60 yards rushing as a team.
2. Brandon Marshall will have his best game in a month, finishing with 105 yards and a touchdown.3. Bilal Powell will have 40 total offensive yards in his return to the offense.
4. Chris Ivory will have 105 total yards and a touchdown.
5. DeAndre Hopkins will have 65 yards receiving.
6. Cecil Shorts will have 55 yards receiving.7. TJ Yates will throw for 205 yards with 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions.
8. Muhammad Wilkerson and JJ Watt will each have 1.5 sacks.
9. Antonio Cromartie will be the full time kick returner and take one out past the 40 yard line.
10. Lorenzo Mauldin will play over 20 snaps.
11. Devin Smith will play over 10 snaps on offense.
12. The Jets will win and cover the 2.5 spread with a 20-10 victory.
Against The Spread: 6-3