The 5-3 New York Jets host Thursday Night Football at MetLife Stadium against the 4-4 Buffalo Bills. Make sure you check out our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
On to the predictions…
1. Tyrod Taylor will throw for 200 yards, rush for 45 yards and finish with 2 touchdowns and 1 turnover.
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 265 yards, rush for 10 yards and finish with 2 touchdowns and 1 turnover.
3. Karlos Williams and LeSean McCoy will combine for 95 yards rushing.
4. Chris Ivory will have 70 yards rushing and 30 yards receiving.5. Sammy Watkins will have 70 yards receiving.
6. Eric Decker will be the Jets leading receiver with 85 yards and his 7th touchdown of the season.
7. Charles Clay will have 65 yards receiving.
8. Brandon Marshall will have 70 yards receiving and his 6th touchdown of the season.9. Lorenzo Mauldin and Muhammad WIlkerson will each have one sack.
10. One of the Bills running backs will have a receiving touchdown.
11. Both Dan Carpenter and Randy Bullock will miss a field goal.
12. This game will come down to the final possession. I think the Jets barely hold on for the win without the cover (-2.5) for a 21-20 victory.
Against The Spread: 5-3