The 3-1 New York Jets are back home to face the 2-3 Washington Redskins. Make sure you check up on our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
We are giving away a Jets gear pack today courtesy of NRG Energy, which includes a D’Brickashaw Ferguson jersey among other things. Here is how to win…
- Leave a review of our Podcast right here between noon and 1PM
- Tweet me a picture of what Jets jersey you are going to wear on Sunday, including the hashtag #FanEnergy and #Jets, along with what username you used to leave a review with (see step 1)
- The first ten people who complete this will be thrown into a pool, where the winner will be pulled from.
Good luck!On to the predictions…
1. Kirk Cousins will throw for 225 yards with one touchdown and three total turnovers. He will be sacked at least three times.
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 205 yards with two touchdowns and two turnovers. He will be sacked once.3. Chris Ivory will rush for 90 yards and his fourth touchdown of the season.
4. Devin Smith will go over 50 yards receiving for the first time in his NFL career.
5. Sheldon Richardson will have a sack in his season debut.
6. Chris Thompson will lead all Redskins backs in total yards.7. Quinton Coples will play less than 25 snaps for the second consecutive week.
8. Brandon Marshall will have 5 receptions for 85 yards and his 4th touchdown of the season.
9. Lorenzo Mauldin will have his first NFL sack.
10. Alfred Morris will have less than 30 yards rushing.
11. Pierre Garcon will victimize Antonio Cromartie for a big play down the field.
12. The Jets will cover the 5.5 spread and win 21-10, moving to 4-1 heading into their AFC East showdown versus New England.
Against The Spread: 3-1