The 2-1 New York Jets are in London to face the 1-2 Miami Dolphins. Make sure you check up on our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
On to the predictions…
1. Chris Ivory will play and be the Jets leading rusher with 80 yards and a touchdown.
2. Eric Decker will play in a limited role and have 3 receptions for 45 yards.
3. Ryan Tannehill will throw for under 200 yards with one touchdown and one interception.
4. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for under 200 yards with no touchdowns and one turnover.5. Lamar Miller and Jonas Gray will combine for 75 yards rushing.
6. Muhammad Wilkerson will record 1.5 sacks.
7. Brandon Marshall will have 6 receptions for 75 yards.
8. Jarvis Landry will finish with 5 receptions for 65 yards.9. Antonio Cromartie will register his first interception of the season.
10. Bilal Powell will finish with 50 yards of total offense.
11. Ndamukong Suh will record 2 sacks.
12. The Jets will cover the 1 point spread and win an ugly, sloppy 16-13 game.
Against The Spread: 2-1