Thank you for joining us on another edition of Pick Six. This week, we’re doing things a little differently as it is me asking you guys the questions. I asked 6 questions on Twitter and picked the six best answers. Thank you to everyone for sending in answers this week and for keeping up with this article. Now, on to Pick Six:
1. Biggest x-factor for the this game?
- RT @Tadgho78: @Disable_MMi late to the party but X factor would be playing 4-2-5 cover 1 v Washington. Eliminate DD in coverage. We have perfect personnel.
- RT @NoFlyZoneRadio: @Disable_MMi Matt Jones and the Washington run game. We stop the run, we win IMO
- RT @TommyToast1983: @Disable_MMi LB, OL,TE, QB – think pass rush is important, Left tackle with Brick ageing, TE- well nuff said! QB is theres a gem – unlikely
- RT @NYJ1979: @Disable_MMi ILB. Would like to see them draft one early in the Eric Kendricks mold
3. How much would you pay Chris Ivory next offseason?
- RT @gavdbuck: @Disable_MMi 3 yrs 15m, 3m signing bonus with first year guaranteed. Puts him as better than Mark Ingram, which he is, but not overpaying.
4. What would you give the 49ers for Vernon Davis?
- RT @Paulie_Bruz: @Disable_MMi Coples. say here take the “pass rusher” we can’t use for the TE your QB can’t use.
- RT @JJoyJets: @Disable_MMi Cumberland at most
5. How would you grade Ryan Fitzpatrick through the first quarter of the season?
- RT @RajPC1: @Disable_MMi C+,great redzone/2min and taken 2 sacks, but holding O back from firing on all cylinders with innaccuracy and lack of deep ball
- RT @tfkelly32: @Disable_MMi who is dee milliner? #kidding
- RT @klew24: Being a good sub package DB before getting hurt again