The 2-0 New York Jets are back home to face the 0-2 Philadelphia Eagles. Make sure you check up on our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here are a few links to get you started:
On to the predictions…
1. Jeremy Kerley will record 3 receptions for 35 yards with a pair of key first downs in his first extended action of the season.
2. Bilal Powell will have 18-20 offensive touches and score his first touchdown of the season.
3. Devin Smith will play between 15-25 offensive snaps and record a pair of receptions.
4. Sam Bradford will throw for 195 yards with one touchdown, one interception and one lost fumble.5. DeMarco Murray will run for less than 40 yards.
6. Darren Sproles will have 90 total yards of offense and get in the end-zone.
7. Brandon Marshall will have at least 5 receptions and his third touchdown of the season.
8. Quinton Coples will record his first sack of the season, so will Buster Skrine and Calvin Pace.9. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for around 200 yards with two touchdowns and one turnover.
10. A Jets tight end, not named Quincy Enunwa, will record a reception.
11. Zac Stacy will get his first offensive touches of the season.
12. The Jets will win and cover the -2 spread, knocking off the Eagles 24-13 for their third straight win.
Against The Spread: 2-0