The 1-0 New York Jets travel to Indianapolis to take on the 0-1 Colts on Monday Night Football, after a productive day off yesterday (thanks Buffalo and Miami!). Make sure you check up on our coverage throughout the week before diving into the predictions. Here is a few links to get you started:
On to the predictions…
1. Bilal Powell and Chris Ivory will combine for 175 total yards of offense and two touchdowns.
2. Eric Decker will have 5 receptions for 65 yards and his second touchdown of the season.
3. Andrew Luck will throw for 250 yards or more along with two touchdowns and one interception. He will also rush for 30 yards and a touchdown.
4. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for less than 250 yards along with one touchdown and one interception.5. Leonard Williams will record his first career NFL sack.
6. Devin Smith will be active, play gunner on special teams and record his first NFL reception.
7. TY Hilton will play and have 55 yards receiving.
8. Andre Johnson will have less than 40 yards receiving.9. Frank Gore will have less than 60 yards of total offense.
10. Brandon Marshall will have 4 receptions on Vontae Davis but will be held under 60 total yards.
11. Marcus Williams will be solid in an extended role for the Jets defense.
12. The Jets will cover the +7 spread but lose a hard fought, close game 27-24.
Against The Spread: 1-0