We are back to our in season Turn On The Jets 12 packs, where we will give you predictions about the upcoming Jets game every Friday or Saturday before kickoff, including a final pick against the spread. First, a couple of PSAs to help start your NFL season since we appreciate our readers so much (am I getting too emotional?)
Second, we are PUMPED to be working with NRG Energy this season on their #FanEnergy #Jets activation. We will be bringing you tickets, gear and access all season long so make sure to stay with us here, on Twitter and Facebook for a chance to win. (HINT: Be prepared to use the #FanEnergy #Jets hashtags.)Third, make sure to subscribe to our new podcast on KFC Radio. We are available on I-Tunes and Libsyn…
On to the predictions
1. Chris Ivory will have 125 total yards of offense and a touchdown, kicking off the biggest season of his career.2. Eric Decker will be the Jets leading receiver, finishing with at least 70 yards receiving and benefitting from the attention Brandon Marshall receives from Joe Haden and the Browns secondary.
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for roughly 200 yards, run for another 20, throw a touchdown and have one turnover.
4. Josh McCown will not throw for more than 150 yards and have multiple turnovers.
5. Andrew Hawkins will be the Browns leading receiver. Isiah Crowell will score their only touchdown.6. Both kickers will hit at least two field goals.
7. Muhammad Wilkerson, Calvin Pace and Leonard Williams will each have a sack.
8. Quincy Enunwa will play 40% of the offensive snaps and have two receptions.
9. David Harris will lead the Jets in tackles.
10. Antonio Cromartie will have an interception. Buster Skrine will have two passes defensed and an active overall game.
11. Bilal Powell will have 8-12 offensive touches.
12. The Jets will both win and cover the -3.5 spread with a 23-13 win.