Back with another edition of the NimbleTV Turn On The Jets 12 Pack! Sign up at the link to make sure you don’t miss any NFL or New York Jets action in 2014. We are always asked how to catch games when you are on the road and our answer is: NimbleTV
On to the Jets/Packers predictions…
1. Geno Smith will throw for more yards than he did last week (221), rush for less yards (38) and account for two total touchdowns. He will also have one turnover.
2. Jace Amaro will be more involved in the passing game down the field, instead of just the screen game. He will finish with at least 45 yards receiving.
3. Sheldon Richardson and Quinton Coples will get their first sacks of the season.
4. Randall Cobb will do more damage to the Jets secondary than Jordy Nelson, finishing with at least 85 yards receiving and one catch over 30 yards.5. Chris Johnson will lead all Jets running backs in total yards and score his second touchdown of the season.
6. Aaron Rodgers will throw for at least 275 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He will also run for at least 25 yards.
7. Eddie Lacy will have less than 55 yards rushing.
8. Eric Decker will score his first touchdown as a member of the Jets and finish with at least 65 yards receiving.9. Bilal Powell will be more involved with the offense than he was last week. Greg Salas will make up for his drop against Oakland with a big catch down the field.
10. We will see at least 1-3 plays with Mike Vick on the field for the Jets offense.
11. Dee Milliner will play somewhere between 20-30 snaps on defense.
12. The Jets will cover (on a 8.5 spread, which is the latest I’ve seen) but lose a hard fought game: 27-21.
12 Pack Record