A Monday 12 Pack to help get you to New York Jets kickoff tonight, courtesy of our friends at NimbleTV. Not every game is going to be on national television this season…so don’t miss any action while you are on the road, sign up here…it is portable football and it is free.
1. David Nelson will catch at least three passes…so will Jace Amaro. Eric Decker will play but be somewhat limited and have his least overall productive game of the season so far.
2. Geno Smith will have his first turnover free game of the season and also add at least 35 yards rushing, along with his second rushing touchdown this year.
3. Chris Ivory will have 17-20 carries, functioning as the team’s primary back for the bulk of the night.
4. Brandon Marshall will catch a touchdown and have over 70 yards receiving. Alshon Jeffery will have at least one play of 20 yards or longer and also add on another 60 yards receiving.5. Santonio Holmes will have less than 35 yards of offense and not pop any big punt returns.
6. Martellus Bennett will catch a touchdown and move the chains multiple times on third down for the Bears.
7. Matt Forte will rush for less than 40 yards.
8. Jay Cutler will throw for somewhere around 250 yards with two touchdowns and two turnovers.9. Dee Milliner will not play. Calvin Pryor will have a bounceback game and be involved in one of Cutler’s two turnovers.
10. Sheldon Richardson or Muhammad Wilkerson will get their first sack of the season. Quinton Coples will get his second sack of the season.
11. Mike Vick won’t play a snap.
12. The Jets will win a closely contested game on either a late field goal or defensive stop, knocking off the Bears 23-21 and covering the spread as 1 point favorites.
12 Pack Record
Against The Spread (1-1)