A very special Thanksgiving edition of the 12 pack…
1. Enough is enough. The Jets are going to break through and finally intercept a couple of passes. I know I have said this in previous weeks, but c’mon now this is Carson Palmer we are talking about. It time for 2-3 interceptions in a single game by this secondary.2. Inactive list – Jerricho Cotchery, Dwight Lowery, Marquice Cole, Damien Woody, Jeff Cumberland, Kellen Clemens, Marcus Dixon, Jamaal Westerman
3. Terrell Owens will have less than 35 yards receiving…and still run his mouth after the game.
4. The Jets will try to re-establish Shonn Greene’s confidence early and for the third week in a row he will finish with more carries than LaDainian Tomlinson. Greene will also score his second touchdown of the season.
5. Dustin Keller is way overdue for a touchdown. He hasn’t scored since week 4. This is the week he gets touchdown number six.6. Mark Sanchez won’t throw for 300 yards but he will add another 2 touchdowns to his season total without producing any turnovers.
7. The Jets will spend plenty of time in their “Tiger” formation which gashed the Bengals last regular season. Brad Smith will have at least 45 total offensive yards and a big kick return.
8. Calvin Pace will record a multiple sack game and provide some hope for the Jets pass rush moving forward into December.
9. LaDainian Tomlinson will have at least 5 more receptions to add to his team leading total. Braylon Edwards will also have a big game, as Cincinnati has nobody to match-up on him since they will likely put Leon Hall on Santonio Holmes and Jonathan Joseph is hurt.10. Chad Ochcocinco will unfortunately score a touchdown. Fortunately, it will likely be in garbage time since the Bengals spend most of their season in garbage time.
11. The Jets are getting a comfortable 30-14 win. That being said, considering the way this season is going they will probably go up 30-14, fall behind 31-30 with 8 seconds left and then complete a 90 touchdown to Patrick Turner or something like that to win.
12. Happy Thanksgiving to all the readers, followers, commenters, and anybody else who takes the time to stopt by the site, facebook page, or twitter account…you could be anywhere in the world, but you’re here with me…and I appreciate that.
Week 12 Picks (Lines From BetUS)
- Lions (+8.5) vs. Patriots
- Saints (-4.5) vs. Cowboys
- Jets (-9) vs. Bengals
- Vikings (+1) vs. Redskins
- Bills (+8) vs. Steelers
- Jags (+7) vs. Giants
- Bucs (+7.5) vs. Ravens
- Eagles (-4.5) vs. Bears
- Falcons (-1) vs. Packers
- Chiefs (-2.5) vs. Seahawks
- Broncos (-4) vs. Rams
- Chargers (+3) vs. Colts
- I refuse to pick the MNF Game because it is so terrible the NFC West should never be featured in prime-time.
Follow Turn On The Jets on Facebook and Twitter (@TurnOnTheJets)