The 12 pack is marching towards the playoffs (hopefully)…here are 12 predictions for the Jets do or die game in Washington:
1. Roy Helu is going to run for more yards than Shonn Greene.
2. LaDainain Tomlinson will have a big impact in his return to the Jets line-up, with four receptions and 60 total yards of offense. He will also get back in the end-zone.
3. Aaron Maybin will record his sixth sack of the season and force another fumble.
4. Brian Orakpo and Ryan Kerrigan will lead a pass rush that will sack Mark Sanchez at least twice.
5. Darrelle Revis will have an interception. Rex Grossman will be sacked at least twice and turn the ball over at least twice.
6. Plaxico Burress will score yet another touchdown.
7. The Jets will NOT turn the ball over on special teams…finally.
8. Fred Davis will have a big game for Washington and score a touchdown.
9. Jeremy Kerley will be active in his return to the line-up, with a big punt return and three receptions.
10. Mark Sanchez will have at least one turnover and throw less than 30 passes.
11. Santonio Holmes will lead the Jets in receiving yards, finishing with over 70.
12. The Jets will win, an ugly, sloppy low-scoring game, 17-14. This one will come down to a late Nick Folk field goal.