It hasn’t gone from bad to worse just yet for New York area football teams. However, it’s getting pretty close. The New York Giants (1-6) and New York Jets (0-7) are spiraling down out of control. After the Carolina Panthers and Atlanta Falcons open up Week 8 on Thursday Night Football, the Giants and Jets will look to snap their respective losing streaks.
Football shows have become scarce nowadays. Many people look for TV shows mainly for action, thriller, horror, comedy and drama series. You tend to forget about football shows which are as amazing as any other show, or maybe even better.
The NY Jets finally finalized their 53-man roster, and they have also added 15 new faces to the team that NFL betting fans should know about.
Because of COVID-19, many rules were changed after agreements with the league and the NFL Players’ Association for the 2020 NFL season. So the New York Jets’ initial squad for the 2020 seasons is different, as promised.
But the changes are only in the players. Particularly, the number of players and the total experience they have.
Ready to dive into the world of daily fantasy sports? It’s an exciting atmosphere filled with tons of potential to cash out big. However, it’s also a world that can spit out beginners that aren’t sure what to do.
If you’re interested in trying your hand at NFL daily fantasy sports, you’ve come to the right place. We came up with five strategies to help you on your road to success.
By Juan Pablo Aravena
- The New York Jets are a team to watch in one of the most unpredictable divisions in the NFL ahead of the 2020 season. Despite going through another subpar season in 2019, New York might have a real shot at winning the AFC East (+850) in 2020 since there is no NFL consensus pick to win the division.
- The uncertainty around their top division rivals, the New England Patriots and the Buffalo Bills, creates an opportunity. However, the Jets also deserve credit for their own potential in-house improvements.
- New York posted a 7-9 record and finished third in the AFC East in 2019, but they ended the regular-season winning six of their last eight games.
July 30th, 2020 – By Jared Foley
- The New York Jets have the same odds (+380) to win exactly five regular-season games as they do to win eight games according to MGM. New York’s season is uniquely difficult to predict in the midst of a rebuilding year.
- Questionable leadership from Adam Gase has caused uncertainty in the locker room and is connected to the departure of Jamal Adams.
- Sam Darnold has shown flashes of greatness, but is still unproven.
- The AFC East has gone from being one of the most consistent divisions to one that is prone to fluctuation in a single offseason.
Nothing says summer quite like the crack of leather on willow as the test cricket season finally gets underway. While it has been delayed this year, it’s great to see the arrival of the West Indies side for a three-test series against England, starting 8th July at the Ageas Bowl. This will be followed by two further tests starting on the 16th and 24th at Old Trafford.
Have you heard about betting? Of Course yes, right? I have seen many of you really want to bet. Here I am specifically talking about sports betting. Now you should know there are lots of rules and regulations about betting. I meant to say that there are laws which may be threatening betting in some countries. It completely depends on which country you are living in.
Opportunity knocks for the New York Jets in the 2020 season to capitalize on Tom Brady’s exit from the New England Patriots. The Jets have been starved of the AFC East crown for 18 years, but Adam Gase’s men now have the chance to dethrone New England and become the new force in the east.
Some of the greatest wide receivers in NFL history have played for the New York Jets. There are many notable names, such as Jerricho Cotchery, Laveranues Coles, and Keyshawn Johnson. But the following four receivers are arguably the greatest to have ever played for Gang Green. Continue reading “Four Greatest Jets Wide Receivers of All Time”