Joe Caporoso with part 9 of this 10 part daily series on the biggest questions facing the New York Jets in 2019 that will determine whether they will be a playoff team or not. Today’s episode focuses on who the hell is playing in cornerback for the Jets in 2019…
- Episode 1 – Can Sam Darnold make “the leap?”
- Episode 2 – Can Le’Veon Bell Regain His Pittsburgh Form?
- Episode 3 – Was CJ Mosley Worth *That* Much Money?
- Episode 4 – Can Robby Anderson Be WR1?
- Episode 5 – Can Offensive Line Depth Hold Up?
- Episode 6 – How Much Will Jets Miss Herndon & Williamson?
- Episode 7 – Will The Jets Give Leonard Williams A Second Contract?
- Episode 8 – Will Adam Gase learn from his time in Miami?