In episode 17 of Slight Work we interview Kazeem Famuyide, Managing Editor for Bleacher Report’s Snapchat. Make sure to subscribe to our I-Tunes feed right here and leave us a review! (Tweet over your review name for a chance to win gear from Gotham City Crew).
Kazeem talks about the intersection of music and sports culture, transitions from traditional coverage to an new, evolving platform like Snapchat and overall trends within the sports media distribution…
We also go through our weekly questions with Kazeem which include…
- Best career advice you have received?
- Most valuable skill set you have?
- One prediction about sports media industry in 2017
- Most annoying or frustrating thing about industry/your job?
- What is one carer orientated goal you have for the next 12 months or a skill set you want to learn?