Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Bryce Petty will throw for 215 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception with 25 rushing yards.
2. Matt Moore will throw for 190 yards and 1 touchdown.
3. Bilal Powell will have 115 total yards of offense and a touchdown.
4. Jay Ajayi will have 125 total yards of offense and a touchdown.
5. Robby Anderson will have 80 yards receiving and a touchdown.
6. Jarvis Landry will have 75 yards receiving and a touchdown.
7. Quincy Enunwa and Brandon Marshall will combine 80 yards receiving.
8. Freddie Bishop will play at least 20 snaps on defense. Josh Martin will play at least 15 snaps.
9. Austin Sefarian-Jenkins will receive five targets in the passing game.
10. Leonard https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/brevet-viagra-france/ Williams will have another sack. Cameron Wake will have 1.5 sacks, as rookie Brandon Shell will struggle in his debut.
11. Brandon Wilds will receive three offensive touches.
12. The Jets will lose a close game 20-17.
Season Record, Against Spread: 6-7
Season Record, W/L: 6-7
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com