Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Bryce Petty will throw for 195 yards, 1 touchdown and 1 interception.2. Colin Kaepernick will throw for 175 yards, rush for 35 yards, have 2 touchdowns and 2 turnovers.
3. Bilal Powell and Matt Forte will combine for 140 rushing yards and two touchdowns.
4. Devin Smith will be active for the first time this season, playing special teams and receiving two targets on offense.
5. Torrey Smith will have one catch for over 30 yards against the Jets secondary. Jeremy Kerley will have 55 yards receiving.6. The 49ers running backs will rush for less than 60 yards total.
7. Quincy Enunwa and Robby Anderson will combine for 100 yards receiving.
8. Juston Burris will play at least 20 snaps on defense. Deon Simon will play at least 30 snaps.
9. Brandon Wilds will play a handful of snaps on offense for the Jets. Austin Sefarian-Jenkins will receive three targets in the passing game.10. Leonard Williams will have another sack. Jordan Jenkins will also get his first sack.
11. Nick Marshall will serve as the Jets primary returner.
12. The Jets will cover but lose a close game 21-20.
Season Record, Against Spread: 5-7
Season Record, W/L: 6-6
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com