Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Matt Forte will rush for 65 yards and a touchdown.2. Todd Gurley will have less than 55 yards rushing.
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 198 yards, zero touchdowns and one interception.
4. Case Keenum will throw for 200 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions.
5. Brandon Marshall will have 80 yards receiving. Quincy Enunwa will have 50 yards receiving.6. Kenny Britt will have 70 yards receiving and a touchdown.
7. Leonard Williams and Aaron Donald will each have a sack.
8. CJ Spiller will get his first offensive touches.
9. Devin Smith will play 4-8 snaps in his debut and have one target.10. Brian Quick will have one catch over 30 yards.
11. Nick Folk will be 3/3 on field goal attempts.
12. The Jets will cover as 1.5 point favorites and win an ugly 16-13 game. Take the under, friends.
Season Record, Against Spread: 4-5
Season Record, W/L: 5-4
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com