Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
Check out my appearance on this week’s The Jets Blog Podcast!
1. Muhammad Wilkerson will have 1.5 sacks. Pittsburgh will sack Ryan Fitzpatrick twice and force one fumble.
2. Antonio Brown will have 95 yards receiving and a touchdown.
3. Brandon Marshall will have 90 yards receiving and a touchdown.
4. Matt Forte and Bilal Powell will combine for 35 touches and a touchdown.
5. Le’Veon Bell will have 105 total yards of offense.
6. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 225 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception.
7. Ben Roethlisberger will throw for 295 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 fumble.
8. Robby Anderson will have 50 yards receiving. Quincy Enunwa will have at least 5 catches and a touchdown.
9. Sammie Coates with have 65 yards receiving. DeAngelo Williams will have 50 total yards of offense.
10. The game will be tied or the Jets will be winning at halftime.
11. Juston Burris will hold his own in extended duty as Darrelle Revis will not play.
12. The Jets will cover as 8 point underdogs but lose a hard fought game 27-21.
Season Record, Against Spread: 2-2
Season Record, W/L: 2-2
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com