Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
Check out my appearance this week on the CK Magic Podcast!
1.Matt Forte will have 130 yards of total offense and a touchdown. Bilal Powell will have 50 yards of total offense.
2. Leonard Williams, Lorenzo Mauldin and Sheldon Richardson will each have one sack,
3. Brandon Marshall will have 85 yards receiving and a touchdown.
4. Josh McCown will throw for 260 yards, 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions.5. Cleveland will have less than 50 yards rushing as a team.
6. Terrelle Pryor will have 80 yards receiving and a touchdown.
7. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 200 yards, 1 touchdown and have 1 turnover.
8. Quincy Enunwa will have 65 yards receiving. Robby Anderson will have 30 yards receiving.9. Calvin Pryor will force a turnover.
10. The Jets offensive line will allow two sacks.
11. Nick Folk will be 2/2 on field goal attempts.
12. The New York Jets will win and cover the 3 point spread with a 27-10 victory, where they put it away in the 4th quarter.
Season Record, Against Spread: 3-4
Season Record, W/L: 4-3
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com