Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
Check out this week’s Barstool Sports mailbag right here!
1. Matt Forte and Bilal Powell will combine for 30 offensive touches, finishing with a combined 200 yards and one touchdown.
2. Christine Michael will rush for 55 yards and add 15 yards receiving.
3. Quincy Enunwa will lead the Jets in targets, receptions and receiving yards.
4. Doug Baldwin will have 80 yards receiving and a touchdown. Tyler Lockett will have one catch over 30 yards.
5. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 195 yards with no touchdowns and one turnover.
6. The Jets defensive line will have a monster game, similar to what they did in week 1 against the Bengals after two relatively quiet weeks.
7. Brandon Marshall will have less than 55 yards receiving.
8. The Seattle defense will sack Ryan Fitzpatrick twice.
9. Russell Wilson will throw for 210 yards with two touchdowns and rush for 25 yards. He will have one turnover.
10. Jimmy Graham will have 60 yards receiving and a touchdown.
11. The Jets will not win the special teams battle.
12. The Jets will cover as 3 point underdogs but lose a close game 14-13.
Season Record, Against Spread: 2-1
Season Record, W/L: 1-2
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com