Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Brandon Marshall will play at least 75% of the snaps on Sunday and have 5 catches along with his first touchdown of the season.2. The Chiefs will run for less than 75 yards as a team. Spencer Ware will have at least 40 yards receiving
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 250 yards with one touchdown and have one turnover. Alex Smith will throw for 220 yards with two touchdowns and one turnover.
4. Matt Forte will have another touchdown but less than 20 carries.
5. Quincy Enunwa and Jalin Marshall will combine for 10 catches and 110 yards.6. Tyreek Hill will have one kick return past the 40 yard line. Travis Kelce will have 4 catches for 55 yards and a touchdown.
7. Jeremy Maclin and Eric Decker will both have 5-6 catches for 65-80 yards.
8. Muhammad Wilkerson will have 2 sacks. Tamba Hali will have 2 sacks.
9. Bilal Powell will have 10 offensive touches.10. Robby Anderson will play at least 10 offensive snaps. Jordan Jenkins will play at least 10 defensive snaps.
11. Nick Folk will go 3-3 on field goal attempts. Cairo Santos will go 2-2 on field goal attempts.
12. The Jets will cover as 3.5 point underdogs and win 23-20 over the Chiefs, thanks to a timely fourth quarter touchdown drive.
Season Record, Against Spread: 2-0
Season Record, W/L: 1-1
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com