Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Both Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor will throw for under 200 yards and combine for three total turnovers. They will each run for over 25 yards.
2. Sammy Watkins will have less than 50 yards receiving and clearly be less than 100%. Charles Clay will lead the Bills in receiving yards.
3. Brandon Marshall will lead the Jets in targets, receptions, yards and score his first touchdown of the season.
4. LeSean McCoy will have 95 yards of total offense and a touchdown. Reggie Bush will continue to look washed.
5. Nick Folk will not miss any kicks tonight. Dan Carpenter will miss one.
6. Sheldon Richardson will have a sack in his season debut. Leonard Williams will have another sack. The Bills will sack Ryan Fitzpatrick three times.
7. Bilal Powell will have 10-14 offensive touches and 75 total yards. Matt Forte will have 100 total yards of offense.
8. Buffalo will have more penalties and penalty yardage than the Jets.
9. Robert Woods will have 40-50 yards receiving.
10. Quincy Enunwa will have less than 8 targets. Jalin Marshall will have at least 3 targets.
11. Darrelle Revis will be involved in forcing a turnover.
12. The Jets will win an ugly 16-13 game, covering as 1 point favorites. This will be a win on the backs of their defense, running game and a timely special teams play.
Season Record, Against Spread: 1-0
Season Record, W/L: 0-1