Welcome back to another edition of the Turn On The Jets 12 Pack, brought to you by PrimeSport, the official travel and hospitality partner of the New York Jets. Click the link for more info on the Jets official pregame tailgate party and for away game packages!
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 250 yards, 2 touchdowns and have 1 turnover. He will also run for 25 yards. Andy Dalton will throw for 275 yards, 2 touchdowns and have 2 turnovers.
2. Matt Forte will finish with 95 total yards of offense with a touchdown. Gio Bernard will finish with 85 yards of offense with a touchdown. Jeremy Hill will rush for less than 40 yards.
3. Both Forte and Bilal Powell will do more damage in the passing game than the running game.
4. AJ Green will finish with 65 yards and a touchdown. Tyler Kroft will finish with 5 catches for 55 yards.
5. Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker will combine for 20 targets, 150 yards and one touchdown.
6. Quincy Enunwa will have 3 receptions for 40 yards.
7. Carlos Dunlap and Geno Atkins will each have one sack. Muhammad Wilkerson and Leonard Williams will each have one sack.
8. The Jets rookie receivers will be quiet offensively but Jalin Marshall will be solid at returner.
9. Nick Folk will go 2/2 on field goals. Mike Nugent will go 1/2, missing one over 45 yards.
10. Tyler Boyd will have less than 40 yards receiving.
11. The game will be tied at halftime.
12. The Jets will narrowly escape with a 20-17 victory (covering as a 2.5 point underdog), thanks to a late field goal by Nick Folk and a game sealing stop by the defense.
Season Record, Against Spread: 0-0
Season Record, W/L: 0-0
Photo Credit: NewYorkJets.com