New York Jets football is back tomorrow night! Who is heading out to MetLife? Here are your links for the day…
– FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! For those of you going to the Jets-Colts game just over 24 hours from now, here is a gameday guide. (NYJ)
– The young core of receivers the Jets drafted back in May suffered a blow yesterday, as Shaq Evans injured his shoulder, likely ending his season before it even had a chance to begin. This is a very unfortunate injury, as Evans was maybe the best pure receiver of the bunch with Jalen Saunders mainly being a return man and Quincy Enunwa being a raw talent that needs work. Send him your well wishes on a speedy recovery. (SI)
– With players going down, as injuries are inevitable in training camp, players will rise up and steal roster spots. Here are 5 players who are capable of doing just that.
– With Jermaine Cunningham out for the season with a torn achilles, the Jets were able to bring another player in — welcome Bruce Campbell. (NYJ)
– The Jets’ defense can win games, but the offense needs to step up as well if the team is to make any deep playoff run. For the offense to step up, Geno Smith needs to step up, but may his best not even be enough to make the Jets relevant? (NYDN)
– Jets home tickets are right at league average this season — the Giants on the other hand? Let’s just say our wallets are thankful we bleed green.
Don’t miss our interview with Nick Mangold and make sure to subscribe!