Your New York jets links of the day from Max Marcilla…
– In case you missed it, the Jets released their Preseason Week 1 depth chart. No surprises here as Geno Smith is listed as the starter. See the rest of the list here. (NYJ)
– The QB competition hasn’t really been too much of a battle so far, but Gary Myers of the Daily News writes about the problem the Jets have at that position. (NYDN)
– 4 things to keep an eye on in today’s practice, just two days before Jets football (kinda) kicks-off!
– The Jets have had several players sound-off, including Geno Smith, Dee Milliner, and Calvin Pace. For once, a player doesn’t seem delusional in a confident statement. See what Mo Wilkerson said here. (CBS)
– He’s not a Jet, but his dad is. Seth Ryan, Rex’s son, broke his collarbone at a Clemson practice. Send out your best wishes for him and let’s hope for a quick recovery.
– Question: Who knows what Leger Douzable wants to be doing in 10-15 years? Answer: Leger Douzable.
Latest On TOJ YouTube. Subscribe here!