I normally get a little long winded to kick off the 12 Pack. However, I’m going to switch it up this week. Check out my match-up thoughts on Jets/Panthers, the Geno Smith reel, and our weekly Roundtable.
Then come on back later for my thoughts on “Collision Low Crossers” by Nicholas Dawidoff. A must read for any Jets fan.
To the predictions….
1. Jeremy Kerley will lead the Jets in receptions and receiving yards.
2. Kellen Winslow Jr will catch his third touchdown of the season.
3. Chris Ivory will finish with 55-65 yards rushing.
4. Cam Newton will throw for 220 yards, rush for 40 yards, throw one touchdown, run for one touchdown and have one turnover, along with be sacked twice.
5. Ted Ginn Jr will hurt the Jets with a big play in the passing game.
6. Steve Smith will finish with 5 receptions for 70 yards.
7. Nick Folk will go 2/2 on field goals.
8. Santonio Holmes will have 3 receptions for 35 yards.
9. DeAngelo Williams and Mike Tolbert will combine for less than 50 yards rushing.
10. Dee Milliner will have a solid all-around game.
11. Geno. Geno. Geno. Let’s give him 200 yards of total offense. A passing touchdown and one turnover.
12. The Jets will cover but lose, in a relatively hard fought 23-13 game.