The 12 pack is back and rocking a 6-0 record on game picks so far this season. A big thanks to our staff for putting together another great week of coverage. Make sure you are following myself, Chris Gross, Mike Donnelly, TJ Rosenthal, Rob Celletti and Chris Celletti on Twitter.
1. Shonn Greene will not crack 100 yards rushing. However, he won’t regress all the way back to his early season struggles. Look for him to finish with 17-20 carries and 70-85 yards, along with a touchdown.
2. Stevan Ridley will be the game’s leading rusher. New England is going to have success running the football on the Jets, who will look to force them into longer drives instead of giving up chunk plays in the passing game.
3. Stephen Hill is going to catch his 4th touchdown of the season and make an impact in the downfield passing game against New England’s shaky secondary.
4. Tom Brady will throw for over 275 yards with a pair of touchdowns and one interception. The Jets will sack him twice.
5. Mark Sanchez will throw for over 200 yards with one touchdown and one interception. New England will sack him twice as well.
6. Jonathan Grimes will get at least three carries.
7. Tim Tebow will receive zero handoffs. However, he will see his most extensive work of the season on offense. He will run 7-10 times out of the quarterback position and throw 2-4 passes.
8. Dustin Keller will be more involved in the offense, finishing with 4 catches for 48 yards.
9. Jermey Kerley will lead the Jets in receiving yards and have at least one catch over 20 yards.
10. Wes Welker will lead the Patriots in receptions but Aaron Hernandez will lead them in receiving yards. Rob Gronkowski is going to score a touchdown.
11. The Jets will rip off one big kick return, whether it is Antonio Cromartie or Joe McKnight deep on kicks.
12. The Jets are going to cover the 10.5 line but I don’t think they steal one in New England. This will be a competitive game throughout but ultimately the Patriots will make a few more big plays in the 4th quarter, en route to a 28-20 victory.