I had to get at least one full first round mock draft in the books. There are a few trades factored in here –
1. Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck, QB – Big shoes to fill in a tough rebuilding situation.
2. Washington Redskins – Robert Griffin III, QB – A needed move by the quarterback desperate Redskins.
3. Minnesota Vikings – Morris Claiborne, CB – You need somebody to cover Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, and Brandon Marshall.
4. Cleveland Browns – Trent Richardson, RB – They are idiots if they don’t take him.
5. Buffalo Bills (Trade With Tampa Bay) – Matt Kalil, OT – Fills a major need for them.
6. St. Louis Rams – Fletcher Cox, DT – Good value spot for a special talent.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Justin Blackmon, WR – They have needed receivers since Jimmy Smith and Keenan McCardell left.
8. Miami Dolphins – Ryan Tannehill, QB – Matt Moore isn’t putting people in the seats.
9. San Diego Chargers (Trade With Carolina) – Mark Barron, S – Will the Jets call about moving up to take him instead?
10. Tampa Bay Bucs – Luke Kuechly, LB – Very good value for a player who should be a great three down linebacker.
11. Kansas City Chiefs – Michael Brockers, DE – A nice piece to add to an improving defense.
12. Seattle Seahawks – Quinton Coples, DE – They need help getting after the QB. Boom or Bust.
13. Philadelphia Eagles (Trade With Arizona) Chandler Jones, DE – Late riser will be nice addition to front seven.
14. Dallas Cowboys – David DeCastro, G – Tough interior blocker who Bill Callahan will love.
15. Arizona Cardinals – Michael Floyd, WR – Potential big play threat opposite Larry Fitzgerald.
16. New York Jets – Melvin Ingram, OLB – The pass rusher the Jets need falls into their laps.
17. Cincinnati Bengals – Stephen Gilmore, CB – Terrific value here. Could be better than Claiborne.
18. Carolina Panthers – Dont’a Hightower, LB – Nice piece to add to their front seven.
19. Chicago Bears – Riley Reiff, OT – They always need help protecting the QB.
20. Tennessee Titans – Whitney Mercilus, DE – He will pair with Kamerion Wimbley to form a nice pass rushing duo.
21. Cincinnati Bengals – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB – Needed addition to their secondary.
22. Cleveland Browns – Stephen Hill, WR – Pairs with Richardson to give offense needed playmakers.
23. Detroit Lions – Cordy Glenn, OL – Too good of value to pass up.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers – Dontari Poe, DT – Will develop behind Casey Hampton.
25. Denver Broncos – Doug Martin, RB – They need a legit number one back.
26. Houston Texans – Kendall Wright, WR – A threat opposite Andre Johnson.
27. New England Patriots – Courtney Upshaw, OLB – Good value here, could be immediate starter in Patriots defense.
28. Green Bay Packers – Shea McClellin, OLB – Pass rushing threat opposite Clay Matthews.
29. Baltimore Ravens – Peter Konz, C – Should be long time anchor for line.
30. San Francisco – Nick Perry, DE – Too much talent to pass up here.
31. New England Patriots – Harrison Smith, S – Just seems like a New England type player.
32. New York Giants – Jonathan Martin, OT – Should be immediate starter.