It has been about 24 hours since Tim Tebow became a member of the New York Jets and the following jokes have already been played out by Twitter, Facebook and every other social media outlet available. Let’s retire them and get a little more creative, no?
– Tim Tebow better cover his ears when Rex Ryan talks! (Get it, because Rex Ryan curses a bunch and Tim Tebow doesn’t curse).
– Tim Tebow and Antonio Cromartie in the same locker room, neither support birth control but boy are they different! (Get it, because Tim Tebow is supposedly a virgin because of his religion and Antonio Cromartie has 9 kids from 8 women in 7 different states).
– Tim Tebow is a pious individual waiting to enjoy a life of monogamy, while Mark Sanchez bounces between Kate Upton (excuse to post this video), Meadow Soprano (sorry that’s always her name to me), and Hayden Panettiere (ok, that was Scotty McKnight)…(Get it, they are a regular odd couple).
– In general, any jokes about Tim Tebow being a good, religious dude and the Jets being a raucous group of vice loving maniacs.
– The circus analogies and puns.
– And of course, the jokes about the Jets having not one…but two quarterbacks who can’t complete a pass…Hey Buffalo, Miami, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oakland, Kansas City, Houston, Indy, Jacksonville, Washington, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, St. Louis, Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona…we have not one, but two quarterback who have the same amount of playoff wins, if not more than your current quarterback…so