Can the New York Jets take home their fourth victory in a row? Is another late season playoff run on deck? The 12 pack has a few ideas…
1. LeSean McCoy is going to rip one huge run off but beyond that will be bottled up. Ultimately, he will end up with a little under 100 yards and a touchdown.
2. Shonn Greene will have his second straight 100 yard game, wearing the Eagles defense down in the second half. He will also score another touchdown.
3. Mike Vick is going to turn the football over twice, one of which will come on a strip sack from Aaron Maybin.
4. Plaxico Burress will continue his Eagle killing ways, scoring two touchdowns in the red-zone.
5. Mark Sanchez will have an ugly first half turnover.
6. Jason Babin will have two sacks working against Wayne Hunter.
7. Darrelle Revis will keep DeSean Jackson under 50 yards receiving and without a touchdown.
8. Jeremy Maclin will burn Antonio Cromartie for a big play, but Cromartie will come up with an interception later in the game.
9. Brent Celek will have at least 4 receptions, so will Dustin Keller.
10. Jeremy Kerley won’t muff any punts.
11. Mike DeVito and Joe McKnight will both play on Sunday.
12. The Jets will be trailing throughout the entire game and head into the fourth quarter down by 7-10 points. However, they will stage a late rally and the Eagles will have yet another fourth quarter collapse. The Jets escape with a 27-24 win that will leave all of us with stomach pain.