This is the week that could very well make or break the Jets playoff hopes. Will they hold up their end of the bargain? Let’s see what the 12 pack thinks…
1. Mark Sanchez is going to throw for 225 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He will be sacked at least once and have one turnover.
2. Tyler Palko won’t throw for more than 150 yards against the Jets defense. They will also force him into at least two turnovers.
3. Thomas Jones will have a touchdown in his return to New York.
4. Shonn Greene will have his second 100 yard rushing game of the season.
5. Aaron Maybin will have another sack.
6. Antonio Cromartie will have one big kick return, replacing Joe McKnight.
7. Bilal Powell will be active but won’t see any offensive snaps. Brandon Moore will start. Mike DeVito won’t play. Joe McKnight won’t play.
8. Dwayne Bowe will have less than 40 yards receiving.
9. Plaxico Burress will score his 8th touchdown of the season and finish with over 65 yards receiving.
10. LaDainian Tomlinson will get back in the end-zone with a receiving touchdown.
11. This will be a one possession game into the fourth quarter.
12. Ultimately, the Jets will win another sloppy game, 20-10. This won’t require the last second heroics but it won’t be pretty either.