1. You are allowed to throw a pass over 10 yards. It is both legal and your quarterback has the arm strength to do it.
2. There are other pass routes besides the slant. There are even these crazy new things, called double-move routes which make defenders think you are running a short route, which they sit on and like to return for interceptions, and then actually turn into deep routes that go for big plays. A slant and go. An out and up. A stop and go. A post corner.
3. No more direct snaps to the running back.
4. Stop with the boot route in the flat to Dustin Keller.
5. Whenever you bring Patrick Turner in the game and motion him towards the formation, everybody knows a toss is coming.
6. Just cause I said stop the boot route, doesn’t mean you should continue to ignore Dustin Keller in the way you have. We don’t want to hear excuses about defenses keying on him. Defenses key on Rob Gronkowski every week and he still manages to catch two touchdowns every game.
7. Santonio Holmes is fast. He can go deep.
8. Joe McKnight runs well in space. Throw him a screen.
9. Matthew Mulligan is awful. Stop playing him.