What else can I say? 12 Pack. Jets vs. Pats. It doesn’t get any better.
1. Tom Brady is getting sacked at least three times and will turn the football over at least once. He also won’t crack 300 yards through the air.
2. The other quarterback? Mark Sanchez will put together a performance very similar to the one he had in the playoffs last year.
3. Shonn Greene will be the leading rusher in this game. He will also score another touchdown.
4. Rob Gronkowski will have a big game against the Jets secondary after not doing in much in their first meeting.
5. Santonio Holmes and Plaxico Burress will combine for 150 yards receiving and a pair of touchdowns.
6. Joe McKnight is going to outplay Danny Woodhead.
7. Chad Ochocinco…will have at least 1 reception. How is that for a bold prediction?
8. Wes Welker will have 75 yards receiving and a touchdown.
9. Dustin Keller will have less receiving yards than both Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez.
10. Calvin Pace and Bart Scott will both record sacks. Scott will see a substantial bump in playing time after not playing much in the week 5 meeting.
11. Jeremy Kerley will have at least 40 yards receiving.
12. If you haven’t been able to tell, I am pretty confident in the Jets this week. Actually as confident as I have ever been for a Jets/Pats game. The Jets will win 31-21 and began their march to a AFC East title.