Rough week for the 12 pack last Sunday, but we are back on the short week…we will keep it short and sweet in honor of that.
1. Over/under on Tebow completions? 10. And I am taking the under.
2. Joe McKnight will get at least 10 offensive touches. Bilal Powell will chip in 5.
3. Shonn Greene will have over 100 yards rushing.
4. Mark Sanchez won’t have any turnovers.
5. Tim Tebow won’t throw any interceptions and but will fumble at least once and be sacked 3-5 times.
6. David Harris will have at least 10 tackles…he better.
7. This will be a one possession game after three quarters.
8. Nick Folk won’t miss any field goals.
9. Eron Riley will record his first reception as a member of the New York Jets.
10. Santonio Holmes will have at least 70 yards receiving.
11. Willis McGahee will end up playing and have at least 12 carries.
12. The Jets will pull away in the fourth quarter, in not the prettiest game of the year, but a game that will ultimately be a win, 24-9.