What is better than fall in NYC? Here is a November 12 Pack to, as we gear up for a monster weekend of NFL Football -
1. Shonn Greene is going to run for over 110 yards and his third touchdown of the season. Joe McKnight will also receive his most offensive touches so far this year.
2. Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to struggle against the Jets defense, being sacked multiple times and having at least one turnover. Stevie Johnson will have a minimal impact in this game.
3. Fred Jackson will have over 120 yards of total offense and score at least once. The Jets are going to miss Mike DeVito if he doesn’t end up playing this Sunday.
4. Brad Smith will make at least one big play in this game. However, Joe McKnight will break off one big kick return that directly sets up points for the Jets offense.
5. Aaron Maybin is going to have not one, but two sacks in his most extensive action of the season.
6. Mark Sanchez is going to throw for about 200 yards and one touchdown. He will be in the game manager role for most of Sunday, until late in the game.
7. Santonio Holmes will have at least 65 yards receiving.
8. Dustin Keller will get back in the end-zone for the first time since week 2.
9. Antonio Cromartie will be called for at least two penalties.
10. Brian Schottenheimer is going to call one of his best games of the past few years. How’s that for a crazy prediction?
11. Buffalo will gain their yards but the Jets will frequently hold them to field goals and keep them out of the end-zone.
12. This will be a tight game in the final minutes of the 4th quarter, but it will be Mark Sanchez not Ryan Fitzpatrick who leads the big scoring drive late as the Jets will win 23-19.