The 12 Pack needs a few wins as bad as the New York Jets do…
1. C.J. Spiller is going to put together his best game as a professional, finishing with over 100 yards of total offense and a touchdown. He will turn at least one screen pass into a big play.
2. LaDainian Tomlinson will be inactive. Joe McKnight will see extended work for the second week in a row and have an offensive touchdown.
3. Plaxico Burress will have at least 60 yards receiving and another touchdown.
4. The Jets are going to have a conservative game plan. Shonn Greene will get at least 18 carries and Joe McKnight will have 8-12.
5. Brad Smith will make one big play for the Bills, either on offense or special teams.
6. This will be a close game at halftime and will remain somewhat tight into the early fourth quarter.
7. Mark Sanchez will throw for less than 250 yards.
8. Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw a pair of interceptions and will be sacked once or twice.
9. Joe McKnight will have a huge kick return either for a touchdown or one that directly sets up points.
10. Josh Baker will see extended reps in place of Matthew Mulligan (wishful thinking).
11. Dustin Keller will go yet another game without scoring a touchdown.
12. It isn’t going to be pretty (think the Monday night Miami game earlier in the year) but ultimately the Jets will escape with a 24-13 win.