Also check out an early week 5 preview
1. Green Bay Packers (4-0) – The champs are hitting on all cylinders right now.
2. New Orleans Saints (3-1) – They almost knocked off the Packers in week one. Darren Sproles was a complete steal for them in free agency.
3. Baltimore Ravens (3-1) – Laid an egg in Tennessee but look like they are ready to roll to a AFC North title.
4. New England Patriots (3-1) – They throw the football better than anybody in the league but what else can they do?
On The Rise
5. Detroit Lions (4-0) – Calvin Johnson is the best player in the NFL right now.
6. Tennessee Titans (3-1) – I trust them more than the Houston Texans to take the AFC South title.
7. Houston Texans (3-1) – Will this finally be the year they get over the hump?
8. San Diego Chargers (3-1) – An unimpressive 3-1…but considering their early season struggles in the past they will take it.
9. Washington Redskins (3-1) – Not as flashy of a team as their division counterparts but they could steal the NFC East.
10. New York Giants (3-1) – Rolling up wins in the first half of the season as they usually do.
11. Tampa Bay Bucs (3-1) – The young pups look like a legitimate playoff contender for the second year in a row.
12. Buffalo Bills (3-1) – Didn’t need that loss to Cincinnati with the schedule about to get more difficult.
13. Oakland Raiders (2-2) – Should be battling it out with San Diego for the division title out West.
14. San Francisco (3-1) – Solidly average is enough to roll in the NFC West.
15. New York Jets (2-2) – .500 never felt more like winless.
16. Atlanta Falcons (2-2) – They don’t look on New Orleans level this season.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2) – Offensive lines are important (see Jets for this fact as well).
18. Dallas Cowboys (2-2) – Tony Romo is completely bipolar.
19. Chicago Bears (2-2) – Quickly losing ground on both Detroit and Green Bay.
20. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) – Dream Team quickly turning into nightmare.
21. Carolina Panthers (1-3) – They will put up a fight every week with Cam Newton under center.
22. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) – They already have more wins than I expected.
23. Cleveland Browns (2-2) – The Browns are at least beating the really crappy teams now.
Pretty Damn Bad
24. Seattle Seahawks (1-3) – You are always alive in the NFC West.
25. Arizona Cardinals (1-3) – See above.
26. Denver Broncos (1-3) – We want Tebow. We want Tebow.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) – Going to be a rough rookie year for Blaine Gabbert.
28. Indianpolis Colts (0-4) – How many more times do we have to watch them in primetime?
Really Damn Bad
29. Kansas City Chiefs (1-3) – Advanced from a ACC caliber team to maybe a low end SEC caliber team as of late.
30. Minnesota Vikings (0-4) – It hasn’t been a fun couple of years for Donovan McNabb.
31. St. Louis Rams (0-4) – How much longer will ‘Spags hold on to his job?
32. Miami Dolphins (0-4) – I really enjoy putting them here.