The 12 pack is ice cold right now after a strong start, very similar to the Jets. You keep reading (we had our highest month of traffic ever in September) and we keep picking. Here are 12 predictions for Jets/Pats on Sunday -
1. Mark Sanchez will not throw more than 26 passes on Sunday. He also will not turn the football over. Outside of that, I am not venturing a guess on his passing statistics.
2. Joe McKnight will have at least five offensive touches on Sunday. If he doesn’t, myself and TJ Rosenthal are protesting outside of Brian Schottenheimer’s house next week.
3. Aaron Maybin. Two weeks on the active roster. Two sacks. He will bring down Tom Brady on Sunday.
4. Tom Brady will throw for somewhere between 275 and 325 yards along with a pair of touchdowns. However he also turn the football over at least once.
5. Shonn Greene won’t crack 60 yards rushing.
6. Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski will combine for 150 yards receiving and a touchdown.
7. Joe Namath won’t approve of something he sees on the field this Sunday and tell the media about it, leading to 18 more stories on the topic of his thoughts next week.
8. Jamaal Westerman and Josh Mauga will see the bulk of the reps filling in for Bryan Thomas.
9. Dustin Keller will have at least 75 yards receiving and a touchdown.
10. Wes Welker will have less than 75 yards receiving.
11. Chad Ochocinco won’t be a factor in this game.
12. I have to do it. Patriots are going to win a tight one 27-23. Prove me wrong Jets.