– A poll on the TOJ Facebook Page found that over 50% of you are looking forward to the Jets/Giants Christmas Eve match-up more than any other game this season. Week 1 versus the Cowboys on Sunday Night Football came in second place.
– Stay away from our receivers, Washington! Not only are the Redskins reportedly interested in Braylon Edwards, they also have their eyes set on Santonio Holmes. Personally, I don’t think there is any way the Jets are letting Holmes get away and overall I doubt either Holmes or Edwards could get too excited about catching one-hoppers from John Beck but then again money does talk and Daniel Snyder is certainly willing to spend, so we will have to see what happens.– A good round-up of the never ending lockout rumors and chatter at SB Nation New York, including a contribution from yours truly on the idiocy of James Harrison and Tiki Barber among other things.
– In case you didn’t see some of Harrison’s quotes, here is the link. Of course he is now claiming some of his quotes were taken out of context…I am sure they forced him to take that picture holding two guns as well.
– Glad to hear about Mark Sanchez’s confidence about his team being able to handle the lockout and being able to re-sign everybody. You have to wonder how many calls he has made to Mike Tannenbaum reminding him of the importance of a young quarterback having quality receivers…how about a temporary pay cut for Mark so the Jets can bring Holmes and Edwards back?
– Nate Robinson at corner opposite of Darrelle Revis?– Kiera Massette of the Lingerie Football League was kind enough to do an interview with TOJ at Gunaxin this past week, providing some interesting insight on her experience with the rapidly growing league.