It’s about that time…
1. Mark Sanchez is going to throw for 300 yards for the second time in three weeks as he continues to flourish in the Jets offense during his second year. The Texans have a brutal secondary and unlike last year, the Jets are now equipped to advantage of it.
2. Shonn Greene will get more carries than LaDainian Tomlinson for the second week in a row and start building momentum for a big time December. Don’t worry about LT though, he will still get 13-15 carries along with 3-5 receptions.
3. The inactive list – Jerricho Cotchery, Marquice Cole, Dwight Lowery, Kellen Clemens, Marcus Dixon, Vladimir Ducasse, Josh Mauga, Matt Kroul
4. Andre Johnson will have less than 50 yards receiving, as Darrelle Revis does what he did to him last year and what he did to Calvin Johnson a few weeks back.
5. Arian Foster isn’t going to be the first running back to get 100 yards on the Jets this season.
6. Braylon Edwards is going to have his first 100 yard game of the season, as Houston keys on Santonio Holmes who is coming off back to back big games.
7. The Texans two leading receivers are going to be Jacoby Jones and Joel Dressen as they attack the Jets safeties and #3 and #4 corners.
8. Kyle Wilson is going to break big punt return this week for 30 yards or more.
9. The Jets are going to finally get an interception this week. I am guessing it will be Antonio Cromartie who pulls in his third of the season.
10. Nick Folk is going to miss another field goal, giving us all indigestion heading into December.
11. Patrick Turner will take the bulk of the reps for Jerricho Cotchery and record his first reception of the season.
12. If you haven’t been able to tell already I am supremely confident in the Jets this week. Houston does not match-up well with them and is in the midst of a 3 game losing streak. The Jets have the ability to take away the two best things Houston does on offense: throw to Andre Johnson and handoff to Arian Foster, and the Texans defense is brutal. There is no way they are coming into the New Meadowlands in late November and winning this game. I am picking the Jets 27-10.
Follow Turn On The Jets on Facebook and Twitter (@TurnOnTheJets)
Week 11 Picks (Lines Courtesy of BetUs)
- Raiders (+7) vs. Pittsburgh
- Ravens (-11.5) vs. Panthers
- Redskins (+7) vs. Titans
- Cowboys (-7) vs. Lions
- Packers (-3.5) vs. Vikings
- Bills (+5.5) vs. Bengals
- Browns (-1.5) vs. Jaguars
- Cardinals (+8) vs. Chiefs
- Saints (-11) vs. Seahawks
- Falcons (-3.5) vs. Rams
- Bucs (+3.5) vs. 49ers
- Peyton Manning (+4) vs. Patriots
- Mike Vick Show (-3.5) vs. Giants
- Chargers (-9) vs. Broncos