Follow Turn On The Jets on Facebook and Twitter (@TurnOnTheJets)
12 predictions for the Jets/Vikings on Monday night1. Randy Moss is going to make at least one big play. However, for the most part the combination of Antonio Cromartie and Darrelle Revis (who I think will suit up) will keep him in check, similar to the week 2 game against New England.
2. Brett Favre is going to turn the ball over more than Mark Sanchez and he is throwing at least one interception to Cromartie.
3. Shonn Greene will build off his solid outing last week with at least 70 yards rushing, providing a strong compliment to LaDainian Tomlinson who will also add on 80 – 90 yards of his own.
4. Adrian Peterson will have a strong game and keep the Vikings in it, despite Favre’s turnovers.5. If Vishante Shiancoe is healthy enough, he is going to kill the Jets in the middle field. The defense has struggled heavily stopping tight ends so far in 2010.
6. Santonio Holmes will have at least 65 yards receiving. Dustin Keller will finally go a game without scoring a touchdown. Braylon Edwards will have another productive night.
7. With Calvin Pace back in the lineup, Jason Taylor will be more productive with limited reps and have 1.5 sacks.
8. Nick Folk will get back on track after last week’s 30 yard miss and be 100 percent on his field goal attempts.9. Percy Harvin is going to have a big return on the Jets coverage units.
10. With Darrelle Revis back in the lineup and Drew Coleman now ahead of him on the depth chart, we will see very little of Kyle Wilson on the defensive side of the football.
11. The Jets are going to win a high-scoring close one, 31-27. Mark Sanchez is going to crack 300 yards for the first time in his NFL career, as he enjoys his full arsenal of weapons for the first time this season.
12. Brett Favre won’t be leaving any voicemails or texts for Jenn Sterger after the game.