Follow Turn On The Jets on Facebook and Twitter (@TurnOnTheJets)
1. Darrelle Revis is the only Jets player listed below probable, at questionable. He will be a game time decision. I wouldn’t bet on him playing this week.Jets vs. Broncos: 12 Pack Of Predictions
1. Both LaDainian Tomlinson and Shonn Greene are going to run for over 100 yards, similar to the Jets week 4 match-up against the Buffalo Bills. After the pass happy game plan last week, the Jets will be focused on running the ball against a Denver defense that struggles against the run and is banged up.
2. Eddie Royal is going to have a big day for Denver. The Jets don’t have a player who matches up well with him, unless Drew Coleman can really rise to the occasion in single coverage.
3. Kyle Orton will throw at least 40 passes and will have a big day statistically. However, considering how one-dimensional the Broncos offense will be. The Jets will force him into at least two turnovers.4. Despite leading the NFL in receiving yards, Brandon Lloyd will have a quiet game thanks to Antonio Cromartie who will continue playing at a Pro-Bowl level.
5. It is being speculated that Champ Bailey will primarily be covering Braylon Edwards, which means Santonio Holmes is going to make at least one big play down the field. After shaking off the cobwebs last week, Holmes will finish with at least 85 receiving yards and a touchdown.
6. Dustin Keller will bounce back from a quiet game last week and get back in the end-zone.
7. The Jets will turn the ball over at least once this week. They are only human, people.8. Brad Smith is taking a kick return back to the house on Sunday.
9. The Jets will get off to a slow start as they adjust to the conditions Denver but will pick it up late in the first half and pull themselves into a bit of a shootout with the Broncos.
10. The Jets are going to win 34 – 27. Denver is going to rack up their share of passing yards and take advantage of a Jets turnover at some point. Yet, the Jets will have too much on offense in the 4th quarter and come up with a big stop late.
11. Inactives – Darrelle Revis, Joe McKnight, Kellen Clemens, Marcus Dixon, Jeff Cumberland, Vladimir Ducasse, Matt Kroul, Kenwin Cummings.
12. Jets fans will still be pissed watching a game in Denver because of bad memories from 1998.
Week 6 Picks (Lines From BetUs)
- Chargers (-8.5) vs. Rams
- Chiefs (+4) vs. Texans
- Patriots (-2.5) vs. Ravens
- Saints (-4.5) vs. Bucs
- Falcons (+2.5) vs. Eagles
- Lions (+10.5) vs. Giants
- Seahawks (+6) vs. Bears
- Steelers (-14.5) vs. Browns
- Jets (-4) vs. Broncos
- Raiders (+6.5) vs. 49ers
- Vikings (-1.5) vs. Cowboys
- Colts (-4) vs. Redskins
- Titans (-3) vs. Jaguars