Follow Turn On The Jets on Facebook and Twitter (@TurnOnTheJets)
First a brief TOJ schedule update:
- Saturday – Thoughts on final roster and depth chart
- Monday – 100 Predictions about the Jets season
- Tuesday – 2010 NFL Predictions
- Wednesday – Initial thoughts on Jets/Ravens and week in 1 in NFL
- Thursday – New TOJ TV/Something else
- Friday – Jets vs. Ravens Game Breakdown
- Saturday – Jets vs. Ravens prediction
- Sunday – Final notes on Jets on Ravens
- Monday – Thoughts on week one of NFL and final thoughts on Jets/Ravens
Thoughts on the Jets recent round of cuts –
- To be honest, there was absolutely no surprises. The only player I was disappointed to see leave is receiver Larry Taylor. Hopefully, he can stick on the Jets practice squad or get another chance next season. Danny Woodhead and David Clowney are widely being reported as having roster spots locked down. Unfortunately, Joe McKnight will make the 53 man roster because he was a fourth round pick. It will be a damn shame if Chauncey Washington gets bumped off because of the lackadaisical and soft McKnight. Washington is the kind of player who could actually contribute in some situations and fits well with the Jets ground and pound approach. He provides quality depth and showed he can play on special teams. Hopefully, he sticks on the final 53 even if it means the Jets keep six running backs.
Jets Weekend Video Clips
Welcome to the bench, Brandon Jacobs…it’s a hard knock life, right?
Now, Let’s Get Some Snacks
I Hear You, Random Sports Report Girl
Come Back, Leon
What Darrelle Revis Will Be Doing While The Jets Battle For An AFC East and Super Bowl Title
Could We Be Electric Gliding More Than Expected This Year?
Look at LT go…and Rex talking that smack on the field
Outdated, But Still Hysterical